I am very thankful that
I have been given the chance to share my reflection on the weblog. Personally I
think that this assessment really shown me the important of implying HRIS
Systems to the organization.
HRIS clearly brings out
benefit to any type of organization both locally and internationally. HRIS can be considered
as a tool that can close the gaps between globalization while still managing
the employee using a set of HRIS software.
It is important to
master this subject and taking note along on knowing how to manage the employee
and expand the organization.
Taking globalization
into account, HRIS brings out the organization to its maximum potential to
compete, given that the system is thoroughly reviewed. This can gives an
important advantage to the organization by making the operation more organized.
Important decision making can be made faster now that the information is stored
in a database and access to the information is just a click away.
No comments:
Post a Comment